Chatters Chill Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesChatRegisterLog in
Welcome to Chatters Chill Out!

What are ChillCash?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

What are ChillCash? Empty
PostSubject: What are ChillCash?   What are ChillCash? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:59 pm

What are ChillCash?

ChillCash is a system provided in your profiles as a little fun to the forum, these coins may be used for giving away, also known as donating. This cash given to you is operated by the moderators, trainees, global mods, and administrators. You can use the cash to buy things here in the mall.

Is ChillCash automatically sent to my account?

No, ChillCash is updated manually and not bot-controlled on here.

Is ChillCash required?

It is VERY optional, you can decide to have ChillCash on your profile, or not, and if you choose not, your cash will be set to 0. If you choose yes, there are different ways you can earn them.

How do I earn CC? [CC = ChillCash]?

You earn 30 coins if you're CTW (Chatter of The Week), you get around 5-20 coins, depending on mod, trainee, global mod, or admin choice, if you help spot an error in a staff member's post, 35-46 coins for helping another user through PM, or thread, or 100 coins for referring someone to the forums.

Can I donate to people?

Sure you can! Just PM a staff member, any staff member, not specifically, PM the staff member the amount, and the user(s) you want to donate to, you can also get a bonus amount of coins for citizenship, and you are eligible to become a nominee for having a citizenship award in the Forum Awards.

If you have any questions about ChillCash, PM me anytime.
Back to top Go down

What are ChillCash?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chatters Chill Out :: CCO Special Forums :: CCO Mall-
Jump to: