Chatters Chill Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesChatRegisterLog in
Welcome to Chatters Chill Out!

My Blog

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chillex
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Chillex

My Blog Empty
PostSubject: My Blog   My Blog Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:27 am

Hey admins and others.. . I got terrible news.. And a warning to those bloggers.. Please try to avoid getting Author Contests.. I did once in my blog and look at my blog.. At my siggy.. It's ruined.. The work of "Me" were just thrown in the trash can.. A guy named "Crisracer" deleted it.. So to those bloggers out there! Even you Guest , Please only add users who you trust.. People nowadays aren't trustable anymore.. In adding people.. Only add those who are known pretty much on the game your blogging.. If not, Or they just started.. Don't show pity.. I know you wanted to for help, But once they've got related to -CENSORED- discussions and they were interested.. The pity you shown will be their power.. I don't want what happened to my blog happen to other blogs.. Please be careful.. I want to wish you the best of luck in blogging..

I won't be pretty much F.U.N. anymore than i will do before until i got out of this bumpness of my blog.. I hate it when this happens, But if i have the power that this will only happen to me and not to other people? So be it.. Im just here to bring you a warning Guest . I care for everybody here in Chatters Chill Out and to all forums.. And i want everyone who are negativ-ers here will have a cursed life.. Remember guys.. Show no pity to those little timers.. Your life won't be the same if you made a simple and tiny mistake.. Please take this a warning to all of you my friends.. .. .. .. ..
Back to top Go down
http://chillex.wordpress.com
SplashFREAK
Splashistrator
Splashistrator
SplashFREAK

My Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Blog   My Blog Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:40 pm

Holy crap! I ain't Crisracer Chillex, were friends and I would never do something like that. I feel that that the entire forum is family and family won't -CENSORED- each other. :/ And I swear to god I am not Crisracer. Well maybe you could join my blog, and we could start all over. How 'bout that? I feel deeply sorry for what happend.
Back to top Go down
http://smouch.net/lol/
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

My Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Blog   My Blog Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:40 pm

I feel the same, I feel VERY and terribly sorry!

If I can do anything for you, I'll be glad to help.
ThumbsUp
Back to top Go down
SplashFREAK
Splashistrator
Splashistrator
SplashFREAK

My Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Blog   My Blog Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:43 pm

Admin wrote:
I feel the same, I feel VERY and terribly sorry!

If I can do anything for you, I'll be glad to help.
ThumbsUp

Same here!
Back to top Go down
http://smouch.net/lol/
.:Burnin' Up.Rawr:.
Staff Of The Month
Staff Of The Month
.:Burnin' Up.Rawr:.

My Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Blog   My Blog Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:22 pm

Happened to me before
On my beautiful blog
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheNinjaboy12
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

My Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Blog   My Blog Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:41 pm

Well, luckily, I closed my CP blog, but I never deleted it or drafted any posts. It's completely abandoned, why did I close it?

Because one of my friends that used to be my friend on CP kept showing off his blog to me being such a bloofer [I say that as in: a show off] saying, "Wow your blog has been opened for a long time, and mine was open for 3 weeks and I have 3,000 hits! Beat that!"

Being such as show off, why did I never call him a show off but talk about him behind his back? Because when I removed him off my buddies list, he went psycho and kept going crazy on CP throwing a fit, I removed him for being a show off. He copied stuff off of people's sites without even crediting them! It's time that he quit CP and he won't be bothering me anymore, now when I make my own PDA blog, Robot ruins it. Great, so everyone thank him for letting this forum become a recession!
Back to top Go down
Chillex
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Chillex

My Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Blog   My Blog Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:53 am

I have a third plan for you my friend, And it looks like... Few bloggers are blogging the game called "Moshi Monsters". Click the moshi monsters one on my siggy to go to that game's site.

Also, Thank you for your concern Splash, And im sorry for saying that you were Crisracer... According to the testimonials i received from the other workers of my blog, They said that... They WEREN'T! But look at the header? Look who's seeing it? Crisracer... If i could have a tracing device to know who was responsible for the destruction, I would CURSE his life forever and have his spirit... DESTROYED and CRUSHED into pieces... I have a slight show case of the Walruses, But i don't think they do it particularly, And why would they attack someone they don't know?

Well, Tgpcds, Splash, Thank's for volunteering on working on my blog, But i won't, Im planing from now on that i will be the only one blogging in my blog, But since i have school days to attend, It will be a pretty harsh time for me to blog, So i decided to make blog posts a little bit fast for me to finish it, And i would be only blogging about CP, PD And Moshi Monsters, Im removing Chobots! It's a little hard to blog with, They blog something simillar to... Twitter!

Tgpcds, I will be still blogging to your blog once i got out of this "Bumpness", I swear that!

Splash, Im really sorry for saying that you were Crisracer, Forgive me...
Back to top Go down
http://chillex.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

My Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Blog   My Blog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Blog
Page 1 of 1