Chatters Chill Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesChatRegisterLog in
Welcome to Chatters Chill Out!

Chill's Daily School Diary

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chillex
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Chillex

Chill's Daily School Diary Empty
PostSubject: Chill's Daily School Diary   Chill's Daily School Diary Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:37 am

June 09, 2009.

•> Well, Everything was really fine, Most of it, It was really quiet, Like I feel like everybody was alone. Then later on, After the teacher *cough*Advisers*cough*, Came in the room, We were really happy to see the teacher came in, REALLY happy! Why? The aircon's closed, So she opened it. Thank you teacher! Also, We weren't doing anything for the whole day, On our sits and whenever a new idea of games is discovered, We spring out to action and play!

June 10, 2009.

•> When I came in the room, It was a little bit quiet, Then when the teacher came in, My classmates start to goof off! "Hi Ms. Beautiful!" "He loves G#14!" "He loves B#8!", What a blast, But when the teacher came in, We greet her, Our adviser of course. Then after that, She got mad of us since we were noisy, Right at the time she is getting out of the room... WE STARTED TO NOISE AGAIN! Our Adviser opened again and we shush up, Close? PARTY! Open? . . . . . . . Close? PARTY! Everyone was really laughing! We just started taking 5 exams, And they were diagnote test or something, I score 39/45 at the English. I score 9-15 or something/45 at Science. I score 11/45 at Math. Then we took this "Common Sense" exams, Those were easy. But Science and Math were freaking hard!

June 11, 2009.

•> Well, I went up a little bit early on school, So we were all stucked up in front of the door waiting for our Adviser to come in. After 5 minutes, We got inside, Plus, We made a new sitting arrangement, On my right is "K______", On my left is "C______", In front of me is "???", And on my back is "C_____". Nope, Im not gonna tell their names. I got a good sit since i can see the two white boards in front where the teachers write. Nothing happened thrilling this day, Oh well... Later on, Before going home, We do a project about "Define Independence Day", That's what we call what happens tomorrow, June 12, 2009. After that, On the street im going home, I found a really big dog! I was amazed! So i took it a picture, Then i rush up to my home and tell my parents what kind of dog it is, They said it was a "Dane", Wow!

June 15, 2009.

•> Had fun for the previous 3 days of no classes. Well now, The teachers have introduced themselves already, And they were all very sarcast-er peoples, Kidding. They tend to make laughter while teaching, We don't do activities yet, We just met those new teachers, And there's one strict teacher, A teacher for English. She talks like she predicts what we do. But this subject is no problem for me, Since i speak english in forums right now. After that.. .. .. Nothing special happened today, Only meeting the teachers. The teachers we met were all womans! Oh well.. .. .. Wait! There's one man, Not saying his name! After that, I got home then start repairing the damages someone did at my blog, Im not showing PITY to others from now on..

June 16, 2009.

•> I was really excited today to have assignments, Since im in the mood of answering all of them, Though i won' like it when i missed one, Cause one missed assignment, One case letter for us. Later on, There were tons of HARD and ROCK assignments to boil with, Right after i got home, There were tons of things I need to do! So i rushed up even though it was just 4:00 AM in the afternoon, I was doing all my assignments up to 11:00 PM in the night! Really harsh huh? What i took hard the most is the English class. The autobiography one, We need to make it "look" long, And our teacher was also "Strict". Later on, I finished.

June 17, 2009

•> This day, I noticed that when i look at my schedule on my so called "Twitter Notebook", I noticed that half of those assignments i did last night was all for tomorrow! I was really depressed but happy for finishing it. After our recess break and lunch break, We took our so called "SCC" on our classes, Were we pick which one to vote for our school. There were just 2 parties who introduced, There will be more parties up to friday, Might take some time to vote, We will be voting to the chosen representatives on Friday too.

June 18, 2009

•> Right now, It's pretty boredsome since nothing really "Special" happening in our classroom. After we recite our prayer, National Anthem etc. One of my classmates right on the time going to "Recess", He said his crush in school, Everybody was very happy to hear that, Then there was gossips in our classroom about my classmate, He's my friend, His a boy. At first, I didn't know who was his crush yet, I asked him but replied nothing. I dunno' why, May'be he was mad at me like... his loved one was near me... Later on, We did an activity on Science, Make a collage making any pictures of technology. We didn't finished it, We will pass it tomorrow. I got home but first got to "Ministop", A convinience store, Bought ice cream then got home.

June 19, 2009

•> Right now, I asked the girl on my left, I asked her who was my friend's loved one, She replied that it was her. Then i noticed that i was talking to her very much that it triggers my friends jealousy. I didn't hesitate to say anything, I just return drawing letterings of the name "Battle Realms". Couldn't think of something good, So i picked that. Anyways, We finished the activity on science we did yesterday, It was a little hard, We ended up making TV. No antenna. Weird huh? Ok ok. Enough with it, Change topic. Also, My classmate or my friend is avoiding to notice me, I look at him, He looks away. May'be because of his jealousy. Oh well, Guess im gonna see it tomorrow. Also, Bought another ice cream from Ministop.

June 22, 2009

•> We were happy right now, Why? Because later after our first period, We will have our SSC orientation. Did i told you that SSC means Student Supreme Council? We have gone to the Auditorium, Our Auditorium, The transferees of our school were all shocked to see that our Auditorium was VERY cold! They were all astonished! But the teachers lowered the cold temperature of the aircons. After a while, We had our 4th period in class, It looks like it tooked 1 hour and 25 minutes on the orientation. After that, We took our lunch then got inside to our class room. After a while of resting from going up and down the stairs, We took the votings, We were voting on one "President", "Vice President", "Secretary", "Auditor", "Treasurer", "PRO", "Business Manager" and some 1st year representatives. I hope i didn't miss one category. Anyways, Later on, Our responsible class officers counted and tallied the votings, Our SSC representative, D_____, Has the total of 40-42 points. We were all happy to help our President with it!

June 23, 2009

•> We were doing our assignments from last day, And everything went well, After about 15 minutes or so. We have walked towards the Auditorium. Time to CHILL again! There, We were able to see what club we will be joining with. And i've made my... two decisions... I would like to pick "Cy-Tech" because it's related to Computer and im pretty much sure good at it and "CHINESE" because i can manage to study Chinese language. When i got home, My mom said that i would pick CHINESE, So do my father. They said that this may be ONLY, My only chance to study another language. So I've decided to pick that club. Tomorrow, There will be no school days. I will be putting up June 25, 2009 later. At first, I was confused, My parent's gave me a wise decision. I just love my parents! Also, We were given a form to fill up with Name, Nickname, Year And Section, And etc. This was a good day until my strict Filipino Teacher ruined it. She clearly states what the "Strict Rules" apply to us Filipinos to type with. Meaning the subjects should start with capital, And our name should be SURNAME, Name and more...

June 26, 2009

•> Earlier, We were all talking about why there haven't been any school day yesterday, June 25, 2009. Most of our classmates said from the news including me said that because of a storm named "Feria". Our school needed the day to be off. Giving us 2 vacations. Woo Hoo! for those who don't like school and Nooo! for those who likes school (Im included in this group!). Anyways, One of our classmates right after recess got home to rest because of fever. All of our subjects have assignments, Hard assignments and 7 of them! Oh well. Then i got home now. And once i got home while writing this, My laptop just crashed down causing it to hibernate when it's closed. Took a little while to post this again but finished it anyways. No school days tomorrow and sunday!

June 29, 2009

•> Bad day, Bad day! I checked every notebook to see if i have assignments on Saturdays-Sundays. But when Im at school, They were all like... No answers yet! Either way, I did get mad to my Parents and to my brother. I got three times punishment, I was really shocked to see all bad news come in one, First, No assignments. Two, Name Tag forgotten and all teachers asked for our Name Tags. Lastly, Irritation on No Assignments. I noticed that i got mad to three people. Then received three punishments. May'be God believes that it's time i learn from what wrong i did. I deserve it, But later on, Nothing special happened...

June 30, 2009

•> I really like this day! Today, We were able to get to our new Clubs! Yes! Just like what we have in Groups and to have clubs! We were all very awaitive in waiting for the Club which will happen 1:45 later, We were a little bit tardy on some subjects because some of us can't wait no more, But i didn't. Anyways, I chose the "Chinese" club to know chinese, So bet on that i'll be saying weird stuffs if i did learn chinese words. On the time we got inside the club... We were 78-90! o_O Too many! Our teacher almost thinks that she can't take the job anymore so some teachers came in to help her accompany with the club mates.

July 1, 2009

•> We were all talking about our club yesterday, Like "What did you guys do in your club?", "Who's your classmates found in your club?", "I wish i was in your club!" and etc. Later on, It was announced that the availableness of lockers are now allowed! So i rush down towards the Treasurer's Office then bought a locker! (PS: They did not give us the locker! We are hiring one!), I almost also left my lunch box in the office. Good thing a good guard reminded me about it! Now i got no more money left. It costs P400. 350 were my money and 50 from my classmate, I will pay HER tomorrow. Also, We did have a roleplay meeting on our last subject, It's Science.

July 2, 2009

•> I was really rushy to get the locker now, Im really frustrated on no Janitors roaming around for us to retrieve our locker. My locker no. was 978. It's on the highest place, Though i still can reach it, So i won't have any problem. But the problem is, There's none that can help me remove the strong iron on it. Some Janitors have the materials to remove it. So i was like waiting for someone to be so while waiting at classes, On Recess And Lunch. I didn't even find one! Sigh. But i did saw my advisory class last year, It's Ms. M______. Also, We did our roleplay but the two groups to perform first didn't did it well so our teacher got frustrated. We will continue our role play tomorrow, July 3, 2009. Also, Our Advisor gave us medical forms if we have A(H1N1). Plus a poster saying "Wear a face mask everytime you are in ____ school, If you have cough, sore troat, headache..." and more infos.

July 3, 2009

•> Everything's soooo regular this day! Nothing special happened! I dunno why, But i don't feel like posting this day. We just done our homework, Done some group activities and got loads of assignment! When it was time for us to go home, I was shocked to see that we will be going to our province! It's like "no internet, no everything" there! But it's ok. It will be greater for me to experience a life without technology. Though we arrived there late at night. Causing' us to go bed already.

July 6, 2009

•> The Wednesday Cleaners, Including me (Im in that group) made the teacher's table outstanding! Since some visitors will be visiting in our room and look. So we have to upgrade everything. I was happy to see the teacher's table neat. It was very neat! We were all submitting our assignments from friday, July 3, 2009. The one i liked the most is where we road map our influence from life! I loved it though others just made it simple. One crossway and 4 examples. I think i made 12 influence in life in the roads if im right. Oh well.

July 7, 2009

•> Love this day! A good day for me to get two good news for myself! I was invited by my two friends to play Battle Realms to them, I never thought that there would be other players like me to play the game! I was shocked to see them know they play! And we did play later when it's dismissal time! Right now on Science, We have gone to the Laboratory! It's amazing! There are some set of Laboratory Tools to inspect with. Then we were suppose to draw 10 Laboratory Tools and then explain the uses. It was easy though! I was pretty noisy to enjoy the activity! Then me and my classmates rushed to the computer shop, I got loads to carry though so i was last in line and i don't even know where the shop is. So i just tagged along and play with them! Though at the end, Nobody won! We just like... Enjoy the game!

July 8, 2009

•> Such a buuusy day... We were all doing our activities in English, They're so many! And i am also suppose to "ment" as a "mentor" or however that spelts, My classmate named A____! I was really disappointed when i just said "Aaaw! My back!" then suddenly, My teacher in English was just in my back while her hand on my shoulder! Haha! She tought that it was me! Though i was shocked to see the timings that time! And we were also assigned to do assignments on English. We had many things to find their antonyms and also their defenitions! Too much to do! Better get starting!

July 9, 2009

•> This time, We're shortened! That means, Few assignments! It's the birthday of our Msgr. A______ S______! He had a great party at our school! Many dance dance steps for him to enjoy his birthday! And we were all watching the performance! Some of us just sitted on our class rooms since the window is full, Some of us did enjoy! So glad to have his birthday today! Giving us Battle Realms fans to play! Wow! Rhyming words! Hahaha! Anyways, We did play battle realms. I lost! My friend, A____ was the winner! He actually won! Last time, noone did but now, It's him!

July 10, 2009

•> Everything's seems calm... I dunno' why, But i don't think this is a special day. But later on on Art, I was shocked to notice there was an assignment! How did that happen? I checked every notebook then didn't notice anything! I guess that was hidden! I rushly do the assignment by comparing to my best friend's assignment named C_____, Thank you C_____! Anyways, It was our club day today. And we were deciding how to divide since we were many, I think we were 78 students? Im not sure... In the end, 2nd year goes to Ms. ______ while the 1st, 3rd and 4th year goes to my adviser. Woo Hoo!

July 13, 2009

•> Yehey! Guess what? Transferries from other schools will be going to the IMC! Including us old E______ in our school! So sweet! I loved the air condition they have. It's maxed out! Everything's too cold!!! Though i don't like this day that much because of overload assignments, They filled up us with homeworks to do. But i understand that we will be more responsible in stuffs, So i don't mind. I slept 11:00 PM in the night just doing my assignment! Woo! We were also looked for the creations of the earth! I love how i draw it last year!

END OF THE POST
Back to top Go down
http://chillex.wordpress.com
Chillex
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Chillex

PostSubject: Re: Chill's Daily School Diary   Chill's Daily School Diary Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:32 am

CONTINOUS OF CHILL'S DAILY SCHOOL DIARY

July 14, 2009

•> Im happy today! There are some group activities we did on school! On A.P., We have searched for the Region I, II, III, IV, V, etc. We were able to finish it in time through coorporation! I never thought that coorporating with your classmates can finish the jobs easily! We also go to the laboratory, To see the evaporating things. I was only the one to finish it on my group due to they were the ones to experiment. I will let them copy our answers tomorrow. Also, I have donated 100 coins to my teacher for the so called "P____ N_ P____". Also, We did Homeroom. We were asked to do table activities and stuff. We will continue it also tomorrow, Due to lack of time.

July 15, 2009

•> Boring, Too much assignment. C'mon! It's like, I still have to play Moshi Monsters! I expected that every Monday, Wednesday and Friday are the days for many assignments. Right now, I just had 5 of them! Darn! Now im at home, I first played games because... Whenever i do assignments first, I am obligated to rest on 9:00 PM, so i can't play. BUT, if i play first then im not finish with my assignments, I can go limited to 9:00 and above! Woo Hoo! Though im scared that my resistance could go low... Anyways, I called my classmate that night to just ask for the answers in the assignments! It was really hard!

July 16, 2009

•> Yehey Club Day! But no chinese words! Im not good at it! I was been called by the teacher to say "My Birthday Is On 1997, May 8", It was really long! I just do it step by step, Though it did take lack of time, Since i got the longest words to say in chinese! We were all asking ignorant yet funny questions, Like "Teacher! Can we make chinese letters in cursive?", "Teacher! How do they sing the A,B,C,D,E song? Since they don't get any alphabets?", "Teacher! What is the word for rude words?" and more. We were all laughing! Haha! I went home to make 2 assignments. It will be easy.

July 20, 2009

•> We didn't have school days last friday due to heavy storm named "Isang". We were doing ALOT of module activities when i noticed! And we also got to the computer shop though it's only 30 minutes, The other 30 minutes are wasted due to bad internet! Im not going to that shop again! Im going back to S_________. Anyways, I am really deprived from our Science class, The convertion thingy, It's so hard! So im studying, A.S.A.P.

July 21, 2009

•> Woo Hoo! Yeah! No assignments! Problem, Yes Mid-Terms tomorrow! Oh well, Guess i gotta study hard. But it's not that hard, Our teacher told us about the review for the test. It will be like cooking a pie! Well, Except... Without the ingredients, You only got a ballpen and a paper for it. I hope i get passing grades! And i miss my classmate so much because he has fever! Oh noes! Though i chatted with him to tell the assignments. I think he will get better tomorrow, I hope... And bad news for my brother... My mom got mad to him for lazy studying...

July 22, 2009

•> Way easy! The mid term is sooo easy! Thank you Lord! Everything was so easy! I hope it's also easy tomorrow, So i better start reviewing! But, Obstacle Here. 4 assignments??? AAAHHH!!! How come?!? We have mid terms! Almost all the student's reacted. Though i did play with my classmates on the computer shop, It was so fantastic! And when i got home, Dress up... etc etc... Then i am watching Shaman King. Woot Woot! While of course, Doing assignments. I hope that the mid term tomorrow will also be easy.

July 23, 2009

•> Boy... So busy... I hate to brag but, I think all of us are gonna fail Music! It's hard! I hope I got the passing score. But it's really hard, Even though it's only Venn Diagram, We still have to enumerate, Which apparently i dunno'. Oh and we were assigned one assignment, The P___Flag. When i looked at it, ITS SO TINY! So i just made another one, Copying the same things.

July 24, 2009

•> First time i ever experienced Poison... I don't want to experience it again, We are going to our province, But then, I think i should get my other Laptop for me to play Battle Realms. So i thought it would be upstairs, Where my Mother already put the smoke or whatever it's called to kill germs. So i got up and breath too much, Smelling lots of poison unto my body. I hope not to happen it again. It's the worst thing it can do to me! I almost fainted when i breath it through my mouth!

July 28, 2009

•> Woo! SoNA took very long! It goes for 1 hour! Yet i admire what she said! I hope that PGMA will have her plan on where she will go on her place in the economy. Yet, When i got home.. ASSIGNMENTS???? Before i do that, I have to play, Because play's fun! I can't believe that i finished it even if im playing! Though i don't like our AP assignment. Our teacher give to many question in one assignment, Giving my brain the bomb! Sigh, I hope that it lessens. Also, Sandwich Contest tomorrow!

July 29, 2009

•> Yum Sandwich! Though few of us only eat, I was shocked to see that the bread in the sandwich has been eaten! Leaving the ingredients or the components all left alone. Haha! Shocking to see a sandwich not having loaves of bread. After that, We were ended with 2 hard assignments! And my brother gave out his game boy for our cousins, Typical Brother! He is sooo nice! I admire that courage he has to do so!

July 30, 2009

•> Haha! We played C____ S_____ on the computer shop. Enjoying it for the last 1 and a half hour. I really enjoy it. I got to beat two cheaters teaming up! No way! They're cheating, Plus they're teaming up! Our deal is to defeat other member. But look, They totally buzzed me out! Haha! I almost lost though, Yet i was always in second place. I got really mad at them cheating, Im not. And i won't be anytime! I am proclaimed as the nicest guy on our section. On boys. And i wont cheat!

July 31, 2009

•> Phew, It's shortened! Im excited to play already! Everything's doing well! And sandwich? Yum! All the sandwiches are too yummy to describe! I can't forgot the taste because it's still in my mouth! Everybody enjoy the day! Though one of us keeps studying, I told him to just chillax. He still won't stop! Smart guy, After that. We play from 12:00 till 2:00! 2 hours of nonstop play! It was my first time to win from them! They sure are hard to beat! I wonder why i don't get bored in this game?

August 3, 2009

•> Yehey! Project! And Club Day! On our project, We just have to glue to make wood craft. I like this kind of project! And it's club day! On our club, We were asked to draw logos, Mine wasn't chosen since there are still better people than me. Yet im happy to make my own since it's an activity. Once i looked to the project, It was all covered and oozed with glue! The glue spattered! It's not glue spattering! I was really in a bad mood today. Oh well, I hope i get happy later on..

August 4, 2009

•> According to our news in our country, "No classes tomorrow because our former president, C____ A_____ has passed away." Aaaaw, She passed away. I hope she may rest in peace on heaven. May'be it's for the best, If she still lives, She may really get irritated or suffer from the virus. I hope that she may enjoy God's grace up in heaven. Please Tita C___, Rest in peace. Thank you for what you did to our country.

August 6, 2009

•> Man! The show for Tita C___ is sooo long! It took for the whole afternoon and up to 8:00PM in the night! It took long because they have acrossed way in the streets. Sigh. They didn't came to our street. The body of C____ A_____ was moved to the M____ C______, And some theories of adding her to our national heroes for "Pagbabalik ng demokrasiya sa ating bansa". Will she be in our national heroes. I think there's a possibility she will be. I hope she does. That would be awesome!

More to come...

Last edited by Chillex on Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:24 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mike!
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike!

PostSubject: Re: Chill's Daily School Diary   Chill's Daily School Diary Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:30 am

You have about 19-18 dairy dates a post the, chillex
Back to top Go down
Chillex
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Chillex

PostSubject: Re: Chill's Daily School Diary   Chill's Daily School Diary Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:13 am

What do you mean Mike? Ill
Back to top Go down
Mike!
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike!

PostSubject: Re: Chill's Daily School Diary   Chill's Daily School Diary Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:04 am

I ment you have about 18-19 entry's on a post
Back to top Go down
.:Burnin' Up.Rawr:.
Staff Of The Month
Staff Of The Month
.:Burnin' Up.Rawr:.

PostSubject: Re: Chill's Daily School Diary   Chill's Daily School Diary Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:38 am

Nice diary chill Its Cheri Liner CCOOK
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheNinjaboy12
Mike!
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike!

PostSubject: Re: Chill's Daily School Diary   Chill's Daily School Diary Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:24 am

Hey ninja you found another way to use an A,
Chillex at least were still posting, 3 people are the only ones online lately, Where's admin!?!?
Back to top Go down
Chillex
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Chillex

PostSubject: Re: Chill's Daily School Diary   Chill's Daily School Diary Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:43 am

I know. Yeah, Their inactive. But i don't care, Let's just be active ok?
Back to top Go down
Mike!
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike!

PostSubject: Re: Chill's Daily School Diary   Chill's Daily School Diary Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:29 am

Should make another forum to be active on, or I could change FESM (the old chaos kinghts but upgraded)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chill's Daily School Diary   Chill's Daily School Diary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chill's Daily School Diary
Page 1 of 1